3 months ago
Apprentice HR Administrator
- Opportunity to start an apprenticeship within HR Administration and develop a career.
- Growing manufacturer with modern, clean facilities.
We are seeking an enthusiastic person to start an apprenticeship as a HR Administrator. The key function will be to help support the HR Team and ensure all necessary HR documentation is correctly processed within the business. This includes supporting recruitment activities, typing of documentation, taking minutes from HR meetings, and all-round office support where required.
This job will suit:
- Someone with a good eye for detail and will enjoy working within an administration function.
- We don’t need specific HR experience although that would be an advantage.
- Strong organisational skills and a good communicator.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Excellent working facility within a friendly team that supports one another.
- Opportunity to develop wider HR / administration skills.
- Complete qualifications within an apprenticeship.
The job will involve:
- Typing and reviewing documentation associated within the HR team.
- Minute taking from HR meetings.
- Compiling documentation, arranging bookings where needed for travel, ordering supplies etc.
- Supporting recruitment processes, liaising with recruitment agencies.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.