5 months ago
Applications Engineer / IoT & MES Lead , Rugeley, WS15
Applications Engineer / IoT & MES Lead jobs role. Working with new and exciting software packages / systems for manufacturing, engineering, automotive, rail, aerospace SMEs. This role will major in the following areas; IoT and Manufacturing Execution Systems / MES and other emerging technologies. This jobs role is with an innovative Software development business and is a truly unique opportunity.
Are you seeking Software / IoT Applications Engineer jobs in IT, software, R&D or similarly highly regulated industries? Are you passionate about developing new software solutions and pushing for growth in an emerging area?
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Newly created role with great scope to develop.
- This role will be focussed on championing the MES and IoT area of the business – you will be their “go to” person for a variety of MES platforms.
- Highly innovative IT & Software business. They manufacture their own systems and develop their own software i.e. MES and ERP systems.
- Operating in a niche area, they have low numbers of competitors and a variety of customers across the manufacturing and service sector but remain a nimble, responsive and exciting company.
- The staff, along with being friendly – have good length of tenure – a lot have completed 10 + years within the business.
A successful candidate will work with a number of global, leading IoT and MES vendors on some exciting emerging technologies. Your time will be split between the delivery of systems and the support of the sales department, developing IoT opportunities and applications.
This job will suit:
- A software focused Applications Engineer who is passionate about working on new and exciting projects.
- An ambitious individual who is keen to make a difference in a growing SME and has the desire to work on a number of emerging technologies and systems alongside numerous market leaders respectively.
- Someone with experience as an Applications Engineer / Automation Engineer / Technical Lead in an expanding SME. Loyalty is a core value so you will have demonstrated length of tenure (and not moved jobs every 5 minutes!!)
This Applications Engineer jobs role is based near Rugeley commutable from Cannock Walsall, Stafford, Tamworth, Lichfield, Burton upon Trent and the surrounding areas.