£40,000 - £50,000
12 months ago
- Ideally you will be working in an Applications Engineer, Customer support engineer, Technical trainer type of position – A technical professional who is accustomed to dealing with customers.
- You will need strong technical knowledge of Catia V5/V6, also providing customers support on Dassault Systemes, working with 3D packages will be ideal.
- You will most likely come from a Design or Engineering background (Automotive, Aerospace or similar).
- Excellent starting salary (We suspect in the region of £40,000 - £50,000), remote based or office working so we can be flexible on location.
This Applications Engineer job will suit:
- An Applications Engineer, Design Engineer, Customer support Engineer or similar.
- Strong knowledge of Catia V5/V6 & 3D experience.
- Any exposure to Dassault Systemes would be highly beneficial, through training or experience working with there systems.
- A dynamic individual who is able to provide excellent customer support and training around a technical solution.
The Applications Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Working for a market leading technology service provider who support the Automotive, Aerospace, Construction and General manufacturing sectors with innovative solutions – working with a range of well-known blue-chip organizations.
- The business prides itself on its culture and values, they are forward thinking & employee first with an excellent length of tenure throughout their staff – this is genuinely an excellent place to work and grow a long standing career.
- Excellent benefits and salary – we suspect the basic for this role will be in the region of £40,000 - £50,000.
The Applications Engineer job will involve:
- Be able to provide technical support and technical training to a manufacturing customer base on the companies product portfolio.
- Help to plan and develop the training workshops as well as being able to provide ad hoc technical support when needed.
- Based remotely, dealing with customers remotely via video calls but also visiting customer sites when its applicable, you can be based anywhere in the UK as long as you have a UK driving license.
This is a remotely based role so you could be based anywhere in England, Birmingham, Leicester, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Bristol, Oxford, Manchester, Leeds, Sheffield. You must have a full, clean UK driving
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.