£35,000 - £45,000
ml / 210712-163348
10 months ago
Application Engineer – Work from home and UK wide travel (more southern half). Automation background.
£40,000 - £50,000 + car + bonus
We require an Application Engineer whose previous roles may have been as an Automation Engineer / Controls Engineer / Maintenance Engineer from the automation sector.
Salary & Package: £40,000 - £50,000 + benefits package
This Application Engineer job will suit:
- An Automation background
- Experience of all or some of the following: Sensors, PLC's or "IO-Link" or "TIA Portal" or profinet or "CC-Link" or RFID or Vision or IIOT
- Someone happy visiting customers
The Application Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established business within the Automation sector
- Great benefits package
- Entrepreneurial minded business
- Fantastic online portal to support settling in and development
The Application Engineer job will involve:
- Field engineer – visiting customers 1 – 3 days per week with a mix of working from home
- Pre-sales and post-sales support
- Problem solving and training
This job is commutable from United Kingdom, Midlands and south
To apply please contact Matthew Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: ml / 210712-163348