£ Competitive Salary
9 months ago
Agricultural Fitter, Service Engineer, Mechanic. We are looking for an Agricultural Service Engineer or Fitter who would like to get in to more development work.
This job will suit:
- Agricultural engineering background
- A background in fitting or servicing who wants a development focused role
- Hands on individual
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established, highly profitable company
- This is an incredibly diverse role. You will be given responsibility for development of the products whether that’s developing concepts, assembling prototypes, field and workshop testing.
- Good starting salary depending on experience
The job will involve:
- Development of agricultural products
- Developing concepts with design engineers
- Assembling prototypes
- Field and workshop testing
- Service work – performing demos, set offs of machines with customers
This job is commutable from Stamford, Spalding, Bourne, Grantham, Peterborough, Billingborough and surrounding areas
To apply please contact Lyndy Brooks at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.