4 months ago
Agile Project Manager, Worcester
- Agile Project Manager jobs role / Agile Delivery Manager jobs role.
- Fantastic company culture - flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- Agile Project Manager position within a software development business that develops test automation and test management software solutions for the automotive R&D sector.
- £40K - £60K salary guide + bonus + 7% pension + BUPA + 25 days holidays and all bank holidays.
Agile Project Manager jobs roles / Agile Delivery Manager jobs role. The company is a software development business that develops test automation and test management software solutions for the automotive R&D sector. They are part of an internationally recognised £1 billion t/o technology / engineering group.
As Agile Project Manager you will; deliver software solutions by guiding several small, agile multi-disciplinary, distributed software teams; utilise the latest agile development methodologies to ensure software is developed in the right way; participate in scaled daily scrum meetings; evolve and continuously improve software development processes and the development culture. The role would involve some international travel (Europe, North America and Japan).
Are you seeking Agile Project Manager jobs or Agile Delivery Manager jobs or Software Project Manager jobs in Worcester, Redditch, Kidderminster, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Birmingham, Stratford-upon-Avon sort of regions (Worcestershire, West Midlands, Gloucestershire, Warwickshire). Are you seeking Agile Project Manager jobs?
This Agile Project Manager job will suit:
- An Agile Project Manager or Agile Delivery Manager with a proven track record of delivering software development projects working within a formal software development process, this will ideally be agile techniques such as Scrum or DevOps or Scrum@Scale.
- You will have some level of awareness of some of the following software technologies; Microsoft.NET; C#; Angular/Typescript; Docker; Real-time control; enterprise architectures.
- We are looking for a candidate with a continuous improvement mentality to positively influence all aspects of software development – culture, efficiency, knowledge and quality.
- You will be degree qualified in a Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Systems, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Physics or a similar engineering / science based discipline.
Benefits & Company Overview:
- Software development company that develop test automation and test field management software solutions for the automotive R&D sector.
- Truly innovative, internationally recognised advanced technology business operating in 40+ countries, part of £1billion t/o group.
- Great company culture, one that truly supports and rewards employees.
- £40K - £60K salary guide (commensurate with experience) plus a very generous benefits package including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible start + finish times, some working from home available, 7% pension, annual company bonus, Bupa and life assurance.
This Agile Project Manager job is commutable from Kidderminster, Worcester, Birmingham, Hereford, Redditch, Tewkesbury, Evesham, Ledbury, Stourbridge, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Stratford-upon-Avon.
To apply, please contact Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.