£30,000 - £40,000
7 months ago
Aftersales Technical Support Engineer, Lincolnshire
- Automotive R&D, product development and manufacturing business.
- Customer facing Aftersales Technical Support Engineer role within an automotive service and aftersales support team.
- Role would suit somebody with an automotive warranty/aftersales/service/aftermarket background.
- Modern, state of the art office, R&D and manufacturing facility.
- Competitive salary + pension + bonus + 24 days holiday (rises to 29 days).
Aftersales Technical Support Engineer jobs role within an automotive manufacturing business. The company are an innovative engineering business developing products to improve air quality.
This is a varied customer facing role working within an automotive manufacturing service and aftersales support environment. The company develops and supply aftermarket products to help vehicles reduce their emissions. You will manage warranty risks, liaise with customers on product issues, produce and maintain technical manuals, manage data and develop reporting systems.
Are you seeking automotive Aftersales jobs or automotive Warranty Controller jobs or Aftersales Technical Support Engineer jobs based in the Gainsborough, Lincolnshire, Doncaster regions?
This job will suit:
- We are looking for a candidate that has a good level of knowledge and understanding of vehicles and more specifically experience of engines would be preferred.
- You could have gained your experience from a number of different areas of the automotive sector e.g. manufacturing, aftermarket, dealer network, service & repair, import/export etc…
- This is a customer facing role so you will have the personal qualities to be able to liaise effectively with customers to build effective relationships.
- If you hold a qualification in a technical discipline e.g. mechanical engineering, motor vehicle engineering, automotive engineering that would be advantageous but NOT essential.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Automotive product manufacturing business with a state of the art engineering / manufacturing facility.
- Newly created position, this is leading a role within the company to drive the development of service and aftersales procedures.
- Fantastic opportunity for a Salary commensurate with experience, bonus, company pension contribution, 24 days holiday (this increases to 29 days), life assurance, Christmas shutdown period.
This job is commutable from Lincoln, Doncaster, Retford, Ranskill, Gainsborough, Market Rasen, Scunthorpe and Worksop.
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.