Commensurate with Experience
8 months ago
Aftersales Technical Support Advisor, Lincolnshire
- Aftersales Technical Support Advisor, Warranty Technical Support Advisor
- Professional automotive product development and manufacturing business.
- Aftersales Technical Support Advisor role focused on the investigation and assessment of warranty failures.
- Role would suit a Vehicle Technician or Master Technician ideally with a HGV or PSV or agricultural vehicle background and some experience within an aftersales, technical support or warranty role.
- Competitive salary + pension + bonus + 24 days holiday (rises to 29 days) and all bank holidays.
This Aftersales Technical Support Advisor job will suit:
- You will have a previous Vehicle Technician or Master Technician or Mechanic background. Specific experience of HGV, PSV or agricultural vehicle service, repair and maintenance would be beneficial.
- Knowledge and understanding of OBD and CAN Bus systems
- Previous experience of working within a role that has included investigating and assessing warranty failures would be advantageous.
- You will be able to demonstrate good IT skills so you can effectively use telematics / telemetry systems to analyse, collate and report on data.
- The role will be customer facing so you have the personal qualities to work effectively with customers.
This Aftersales Technical Support Advisor job will involve:
- Using telematics / telemetry systems to collate, manage and investigate data on warranty failures.
- Reporting on warranty failures to the Aftersales Manager to ensure the business is proactively communicating to customers.
- Manage warranty risk by developing data analysis processes that identify root causes.
- Development of service and aftersales procedures and documentation including maintenance manuals and technical bulletins.
- Lead customer recall campaigns where necessary.
Company Overview & Benefits:
- Professional automotive product manufacturing business with a state of the art engineering / manufacturing facility.
- Salary commensurate with plus company bonus, company pension contribution, 24 days holiday (this increases to 29 days) plus all bank holiday and life assurance.
This Aftersales Technical Support Advisor job is commutable from Lincoln, Doncaster, Retford, Ranskill, Gainsborough, Market Rasen, Scunthorpe and Worksop.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.