50000 - 55000 + Benefits
about 1 month ago
Compliance Verification Software Firmware Electronics Engineer
Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire,
• Compliance Verification Engineer for aircraft avionics electronic hardware and software systems.
• Innovation led business. Projects include hydrogen fuel cells and green technology for aircraft.
• Some work from home.
• Salary guideline: £50,000 - £55,000 + benefits. Flexible for an experienced aircraft software verification or aerospace electronics compliance and verification engineer skillset.
This Compliance Verification Software Firmware Electronics Engineer job will suit:
• Experience in aerospace aircraft software verification and / or avionics aerospace aircraft electronics compliance and verification
• This is a role which requires strong experience of working to MAA DAOS or EASA / CAA Part21J and aircraft software/electronics.
The Compliance Verification Software Firmware Electronics Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
• Market leader in design, rapid prototyping and verification of new aerospace concepts including green technology innovations in the aircraft industry.
• Well established company within Aerospace approvals
• Very good benefits package alongside the salary, plus working from home quite a bit too
This job is commutable from Bedford, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Luton and surrounding Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire areas.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”