£50000-60000 + benefits
about 1 month ago
Aerospace Controls Engineer
Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire,
• Design and verification of avionics controls systems for aircraft.
• Innovation led business. Projects include hydrogen fuel cells and green technology for aircraft.
• Some work from home.
• Salary guideline: £50,000 - £60,000 + benefits. Flexible for an experienced aviation electronic controls engineer from an aircraft and aerospace background.
This Electrical Design Engineer job will suit:
• Experience in aerospace aircraft electronic controls.
• This is avionics electronic controls for propulsion and actuators, so the electronic controls engineer job involves problem solving, components selection, problem solving and verification that systems and component work together as a whole electronics controls system.
• This is not a programmer, and not a black-box designer. This job is about selecting the right products from suppliers, and developing a controls system which can be validated and certified for test flights.
The Senior Airworthiness Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
• Market leader in design, rapid prototyping and verification of new avionics aerospace concepts
• Well established company within Aerospace approvals
• Very good benefits package alongside the salary, plus working from home quite a bit too
This job is commutable from Bedford, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Luton and surrounding Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire areas.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”