£19,500 to £20,000
10 months ago
- Days based Administration position with an early Friday finish.
- Opportunity to develop skills within a specialist area.
This position is a focal point between the MRP function and the production process. As Administrator, you will have good organizational skills and take a logical approach to tasks. The Administrator will be responsible for creating and amending a range of documentation. This is a days based position within an established engineering business.
Salary & Package: £19,500 to £20,000 as a guide. 5% pension. 25 days holiday + banks. Early Friday finish!
This Administrator job will suit:
- An experienced Administrator who is interested in developing new skills.
- Good Communication Skills, Computer and Data Literate, Basic Mathematics combined with Analytical & Logical approach.
The Administrator job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established engineering manufacturer with a strong order book.
- Opportunity to develop and progress internally.
- Clean, modern working facility and friendly culture.
The Administrator job will involve:
- Supporting Paperwork such as creating Manufacturing Orders, splitting batch work or amending BOM’s.
- Assist with accurate stocking and traceability of all products.
- Manage reports for materials.
This job is commutable from Lincoln
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.