Highly Competitive Base Salary + Wider Benefits Package
2 months ago
Administrator jobs role, working with a high growth scientific SME that are genuinely passionate about developing their employees. This business has a fantastic culture, focused on being a collaborative working environment where everyone mucks together.
Salary & Package: Competitive base salary + 25 days holiday, flexible working hours and performance bonus scheme
This Administrator jobs role will suit:
- Experience of answering phones, responding to email queries, data processing and general administration.
- Someone familiar with working in a small manufacturing or lab based environment.
- Not afraid to get stuck in, this will be a very hands-on role at the sort of company where everyone gets involved. You will be required to ‘wear a number of hats’.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- High growth and busy work environment, with lots of opportunity to work on a variety of different projects – no two days will be the same here!
- This is a collaborative working environment, where further training and development of staff is highly encouraged.
- Highly competitive base salary + 25 days holiday and flexible working hours
The job will involve:
- General administration, answering phones, responding to email queries, and processing data.
- Developing internal processes – we’re looking for someone who likes to bring new ideas to the table.
- Processing sales orders and helping with invoice management.
This position is commutable from Derby, Stoke, Uttoxeter, Burton-upon-Trent and the surrounding areas.