£19,000 to £21,300 per annum
5 days ago
- Varied administration position working closely with the production team.
- No prior MRP experience is required, but it would be an advantage.
- Days based role - 7:30am to 4:00pm Mon - Thurs, 12:30pm finish on a Friday.
We are currently seeking an experienced Administrator (or possibly a junior Administrator with the right attitude) to join a growing team. The job is based working within the production team. You will be responsible for admin relating to parts and materials being used for manufacturing. Good communicational skills are required as you will be communicate with suppliers and customers occasionally. Scope to develop and grow with the business in this position.
Salary & Package: £19,000 to £21,300 as a guide. 5% pension. 25 days holiday + banks. Early Friday finish!
This Administrator job will suit:
- An Administrator who has preferably worked within a manufacturing / engineering environment (not essential).
- Good IT skills, capable of learning new packages e.g MRP systems.
- Comfortable communicator who is keen to help others within the wider team.
The Administrator job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established engineering manufacturer with a strong order book.
- Opportunity to develop and progress internally. This is NOT a dead end job!
- Competitive salary and wider benefits package that is often reviewed based on employee feedback.
- Clean, modern working facility and friendly culture. Frequent investment has been made into the business.
The Administrator job will involve:
- Supporting paperwork and wider admin relating to production e.g manufacturing orders, amending material documents etc.
- Assist with accurate stocking and traceability of all products.
- Manage the reports for raw materials.
This job is commutable from Lincoln
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.