£12 - £14 per hour
about 1 year ago
Part time, flexible with hours. Accounts Assistant / Accounts Administrator jobs role – part time with flexibility on hours. £12 to £14 per hour as a rough guide.
Fixed term (Maternity cover) so likely to be 9 months approx. Maybe slightly more. Possibly could go permanent after as the business expands
Part time. Approx. 26 hours per week – 4 day week 09:00 to 16:00 sort of hours (but possibly flexible so let us know what you can do)
Friendly and highly professional business. You will be primarily focused on accounts but we would ideally like someone who has worked in a small to medium sized business – getting involved in wider admin in an expanding and dynamic business.
This job will suit:
- An Accounts Administrator / Accounts assistant looking for accountancy jobs / finance jobs in the Aylesbury area (Buckinghamshire)
- Someone seeking really diverse accounts jobs with some flexibility on hours – part time
- An accounts professional / finance administrator who has strong SAGE 50 and Excel skills
- Positive attitude / willingness to learn and get ‘stuck in’ as training will be provided.
The job will involve:
- Coding up and posting purchase invoices, employee expenses and company credit card
- Preparing sales invoices
- Maintaining the timesheet system (on excel)
- Petty cash GBP and Euros
- Holiday calendar
- Updating various excel databases for client records
This job is commutable from Aylesbury, Oxford, Milton Keynes, Dunstable, Luton, High Wycombe, Maidenhead, Slough, Bletchley, Watford and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Sophie Taylor at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd