3 months ago
Accounts Assistant, Oakham. We require an Accounts Assistant for a modern growing accountancy practice. As Accounts Assistant you will get the opportunity to be an integral part of a small team and work in partnership with assigned clients.
- As Accounts Assistant you will use the latest software including Xero and Receipt Bank / Dext.
- Our client provide accounting and commercial services to a wide range of clients
Salary & Package: £25,000 + Benefits
This Accounts Assistant job will suit:
- Experience of using Xero and/or Receipt Bank is preferable, however, any cloud software is fine
- Bookeeping / accounts experience
- Ideally AAT qualified or part qualified, however, we will consider applicants without this if relevant
- Good communication skills
The Accounts Assistant job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Starting salary of £25,000
- 37.5 hours per week. Would also consider applications of 30+ hours
- Great company culture – very friendly, supportive environment
- Lovely office in rural Oakham
- Free car parking
- Free Gym membership
The Accounts Assistant job will involve:
- Manage bookkeeping for clients
- Tracking financial transactions for a number of different clients
- Reconciliation of bank and credit card transactions.
- Assist in preparation of VAT returns.
- Use Xero and receipt bank software
- Developing relationships with customers
This job is commutable from Oakham, Melton Mowbray, Stamford and surrounding areas
To apply please contact Matt Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.