c£40,000 pro rata
about 1 year ago
- Within a growing engineering SME with an American backing.
- Have grown despite Covid and in the process of expanding further.
- C30 hours per week on average. This will likely be busier throughout month end, and shorter mid-month. Scope to increase hours as the position grows alongside the company.
Salary: c£40,000 pro rata (average likely to be 30 hours per week equating to £30,000 gross salary).
This Accountant job will suit:
- An Accountant with experience across a range of duties / worked within a small business. Any prior experience within an American owned business would be useful from a culture perspective.
- Prior experience with SAGE is needed. Part of this role will be tasked with cleaning up the system over time to ensure everything is organised and lean.
- Strong experience with month end reporting. This is a stand-alone role within the business initially, so well rounded experience of wider aspects of purchase ledging is required.
The Accountant job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Growing business that are building on profitability year on year.
- Expanding into new premises (very local to existing site).
- Opportunity to develop the role as the business grows, scope to go full time.
- Implement your own systems and drive the accounts function within a small team.
The Accountant job will involve:
- Month end reporting to the owners in America.
- Supporting Purchase Ledger activities within the business.
- Organising and using SAGE daily.
- Liaising with the wider management team to reduce costs and ensure everything is lean from a financial perspective.
This job is commutable from Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Coalville
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”