£30,000 - £35,000
about 1 year ago
Accountant Supervisor, Accountant Team Leader, Oakham. We require an Accountant Supervisor or Accountant Team Leader for a modern growing accountancy practice. As Accounts Supervisor you will manage a small team of accounts and payroll assistants in order to deliver a first class service to clients.
- As Accountant Supervisor you will use the latest software including Xero and Receipt Bank
- Our client provide accounting and commercial services to a wide range of clients
Salary & Package: £30,000 - £35,000 + up to 25 days holiday + Free Gym membership + Bonus + Pension
This Accounts Supervisor job will suit:
- Supervisory / Team Leader experience
- Strong experience of using Xero and/or Receipt Bank
- AAT level 4 qualified or similar qualification
- Good communication skills
- Competent knowledge of bookkeeping, payroll and pension procedures / regulations
The Accounts Supervisor job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Starting salary of £30,000 - £35,000
- 37.5 hours per week. Would also consider part-time applications
- Great company culture – very friendly, supportive environment
- Lovely office in rural Oakham
- Free car parking
- Free Gym membership
The Accounts Supervisor job will involve:
- Support, motivate and encourage the accounts assistants to carry out daily tasks with confidence.
- Be known as the resident expert of Xero and Receipt Bank
- Support and motivate the payroll team in providing an efficient and accurate service which meets its deadlines.
- Manage workload diaries and allocation of clients.
This job is commutable from Oakham, Melton Mowbray, Stamford and surrounding areas
To apply please contact Matt Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.