5 months ago
Account Manager Microbiology
Jobs in Microbiology, culture media. Life science, biotech accounts : labs, pharma manufacturing, clean rooms and R&D laboratories.
Sales Manager, Account Manager, Business Development Manager jobs opportunity involved with selling a manufactured solution (microbiology culture media) into cleanrooms, pharmaceutical manufacturing, pharma compounding, industrial pharma and laboratories / labs.
Are you a scientific sales professional who wants to work for a medium sized (£7m t/o) privately owned company who are conscientious, friendly and NOT KPI driven? This is NOT a distributor, it’s a chance to work with a manufacturer of clean room solutions.
The sales jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A highly profitable and stable business. Privately owned. Turnover approaching £7.5m. Manufacturer of clean room solutions
- 85% of sales are in the UK and their business model is very robust – Brexit will have very little impact in fact it will provide further opportunity
- Track record of over 45 years of credibility and high levels of customer satisfaction and retention!
This job will suit:
- An experienced Account manager, Sales manager, BDM / Business Development Manager or scientific sales professional (lifesciences / biotech / microbiology)
- You will have experience selling into the highly regulated and validated industries (clean rooms, pharmaceutical compounding, vaccine manufacturers, pharmacy QA, industrial pharma, test labs, cell and gene therapy companies and laboratories)
- Your experience will be strongly skewed towards managing and growing accounts but you will also push for growth with new scientific / pharmaceutical businesses
- Work from home. Happy with travel across the UK
- Passionate about developing long term customer relationships and helping them solve their problems in a consultative manner
This scientific account manager / technical sales jobs role is ‘work from home’ – suitable locations would include Cambridge, Stevenage, Milton Keynes, Oxford, Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Birmingham, Loughborough, Leamington Spa, Banbury,
To apply for this job, please contact Sophie Taylor at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next 10 days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.