11 months ago
Account Manager, DN21, Gainsborough, Lincolnshire
Account Manager, Internal Sales, Sales Support role for an industry leading manufacturing business. Excellent development opportunities to work within a company that are globally recognised in their field. Looking after key customer accounts for an engineering customer base, suited to someone from the Automotive / Aerospace industry who has customer facing experience.
This job will suit:
- An Account Manager, Internal Sales, Sales Support, Customer support professional with excellent communication skills.
- This will be a role providing technical support to an engineering customer base – An articulate engineer looking for a customer facing role would be well suited.
- Experienced within a B2B environment is ideal, in a technical / engineering ideally, Automotive or Aerospace industry is a huge benefit.
- Commercially astute, general business awareness. Any involvement with invoicing, quotations, CRM systems, negotiation or pricing advantageous.
- Above all else someone who is upbeat and passionate about providing an excellent service to their customer.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established automotive product manufacturing business with a state of the art engineering / manufacturing facility. Product development is central to the company’s success, it has a history of market leading technology development.
- A newly created position due to excellent business performance and overall growth – a great time to be joining the business.
- Excellent career development and training opportunities – there is plenty of headroom to advance your career long term within the business.
- Competitive salary, bonus, 24 days (increase each year), company pension, Christmas shutdown.
The job will involve:
- Dealing with customer enquiries and requirements, being able to communicate this throughout the company & internal departments.
- Being the link bewtween the office and externally based Sales managers, providing support.
- Building relationships with existing customer accounts, spotting opportunities and developing new business accounts.
- Operate and maintain sales CRM systems.
- Involved with forecasting, reporting and sales analysis – an very diverse role, no day will be the same!
This job is commutable from Doncaster, Sheffield, Lincoln, Nottingham, Scunthorpe, Newark, Mansfield, Retford, Gainsborough, Worksop, Market Rasen and the surrounding areas
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd