4 months ago
Account Manager – Home Based
- Account Manager jobs Technical Sales jobs role within the chemical engineering, semiconductors industry.
- Role would suit someone with a Doctoral / PhD / Masters / Bachelors degree in Chemical Engineering, Physics or a Science based subject.
- The company is a leading supplier of specialist chemical and processes to customers in the semiconductors, electronics and wider industrial sectors.
- Very stable and continuously growing organisation within a buoyant industry.
- Home based role that will involve UK and international travel to visit customer sites.
- Excellent starting salary + car allowance or company car + bonus + 5% pension + private medical
We are looking for a Masters / PhD / Bachelors qualified professional (Chemical/Materials/Physics/Science) that would be interested in developing their career within a role that combines both technical and commercial elements. Following lots of training and development working in an account management role. This will be very much focussed on looking after a group of customers as well as bringing in new customer accounts through proactive business development – these are likely to be a mix of semiconductor companies and academic institutions involved in semiconductor research. This is NOT a hard sales job – it is about developing strong relationships with customers and providing technical support when required.
This Account Manager job will suit:
- You MUST be Masters, Bachelors or PhD qualified in any of the following subjects; Chemical Engineering; Materials Engineering; Materials Science; Physics; other science or engineering based subjects may also be relevant.
- Any specific knowledge and experience of semiconductors or semiconductor processing would be advantageous (Knowledge of photolithography or photoresist processing would be advantageous).
- This will be a customer facing role so would suit a candidate that enjoys building strong relationships with other people.
- You will need to hold a full UK driving licence to undertake travel to customer sites within the UK. There will also be some international travel (not frequent).
The Account Manager working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will be joining a leading supplier of specialist chemicals and processes to customers in the Semiconductor, Electronic and Industrial Metal Finishing sectors.
- They work as an independent business unit but are part of a larger group, so they very much have the feel of an SME company but the financial backing of a big corporate (very stable and continuously growing).
- They form very strong partnerships with their supplier base on a wide range of products which is all backed up by an in-house technical team who are able to provide their customers with excellent service and added value.
- They have a nice modern facility which is complete with offices, chemical warehousing and logistics solutions. They also offer technical consultancy and lab scale R&D.
- Culture and employee engagement is a very important to them; they look to provide a long term career path with plenty of training & development.
To apply please send your CV to Danny Turnock Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”