£30,000 to £35,000
about 1 month ago
- Seeking an experienced Account Manager to handle multiple of higher value accounts within the engineering / aerospace sector.
- This is a less sales driven role, more customer service driven role. Ensuring the customer experience is the best service possible.
- Based around the Blackburn area.
We are seeking multiple Account Managers to help manage the sales process with a select few accounts. The company are a rapidly growing engineering business and typical programme values range between £500,000 to £2 million in value. Given the nature of the business, programmes can take up to around 5 years so there is frequent ongoing communication with the same accounts.
Salary: c£30,000 to £35,000 as a guide - Depending on experience.
This Account Manager job will suit:
- An experienced Account Manager with a strong customer focus.
- Capable of managing multiple accounts and good project management skills.
- Worked within an engineering / manufacturing / aerospace environment – have an understanding or appreciation into the nature of account managing within this sector.
The Account Manager job will involve:
- Developing and project managing customer rate/recovery plans.
- Own customer demand profile and sales plans.
- Manage the contract review process.
- Report on account performance.
The Account Manager job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Rapidly growing engineering business with a strong order book.
- Opportunity to work with diverse, high value accounts.
- Competitive salary/package with potential flexibility for the right person.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.