£28,000 - £30,000
5 months ago
- B2B, Sales Coordinator, Account Manager, Key Account Coordinator or similar.
- Any experience working within industry, ideally within a sales function of a Defence / Aerospace / Industrial business or a business that supplies into these sectors.
- An extremely professional & progressive business, the long-term prospects within this role will enable you to move into a more senior role within an SME environment, this company really likes to develop its individuals.
- Business degree / qualification would be ideal but not a necessity.
This Account Manager job will suit:
- This role will suit someone with experience in a professional sales office role, sales coordinator, account manager, customer service or similar.
- You will be working with customers who are based within the industrial engineering & defence sector, any knowledge of the engineering & manufacturing sectors would be highly beneficial.
- A business graduate with a couple of years of sales experience who is looking to progress their career within industry.
The Account Manager job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will make a real difference working within a medium sized, profitable business who have had success during a difficult period worldwide.
- Incredibly diverse customer & supplier base (Working with the likes of GE, JLR, Rolls Royce, Leonardo, Airbus and Thales).
- A business passionate about developing their employees and employee engagement – it’s a fun vibrant place to work.
- Fantastic starting salary and benefits – up to £28,000-£30,000 starting salary + Bonus as a rough guideline.
The Account Manager job will involve:
- Management of sales activity for Defence / Aerospace / Industrial customers, dealing with quotations, sales orders, bids, and customer enquiries.
- Working closely with the Sales Manager / Sales Director to ensure that the business provides a 1st class customer experience.
- Strategic sales activity, including market analysis and identifying new prospects / opportunities for the sales team to develop.
- Using a CRM / MRP system to monitor and track customer orders & progress.
This job is commutable from Leicester, Desford, Ashby De La Zouch, Markfield, Loughborough, Hinckley, Nuneaton and the surrounding areas in Leicestershire.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”