£ Competitive Salary
8 months ago
1st Line Support Engineer, Exciting Technical operational support services opportunity. We require someone to support the IT Manager on a daily basis, providing excellent IT customer service, technical support and effective communications about technology. Are you looking to further develop your career within a rapidly expanding business that was crowned winner of the prestigious Large Business of the Year Award at the Salford Business Awards and implore a culture of investing in people.
Are you seeking a new and exciting challenge in the Manchester area? Do you have a desire to work in a Line Support Engineer position and want a long term career in which you can develop your skills and reach your full potential?
This job will suit:
- The successful candidate will have good knowledge of Desktop infrastructure, service and application delivery as well as service level agreement.
- An Analytical mind, able to take on new challenges and competent in making decisions.
- Strong communication, written and negotiation skills.
- Ability to conduct and direct research into IT issues and products as required.
- God attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- The business is committed to training and developing their employees.
- Since establishing in 2000, the business has grown exponentially and now employ over 950 people across the country.
- Following recent growth for the company a position has become available to join the team as a first Line Support Engineer.
The job will involve:
- Responding to support requests to maintain the operation of computer systems to an agreed level.
- Providing both office based and remote support, ensuring the business is supported to achieve its targets.
- The 1st Line Support Engineer will be responsible for both reactive and proactive maintenance activities.
- Working directly with the IT manager, prioritising work in order to meet targets.
- Assist in the implementation of all IT policies and procedures, including service provision.
This job is commutable from West Manchester, Salford, Bolton, Altrincham, Warrington, Wigan, Elccles, Stretford, Ordsall, Old Trafford and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd