Kingston upon Thames
8 months ago
- 1st / 2nd Line IT Support role
- Working with innovate SME customers in the London area
- Lots of training opportunities and a tailored personal development plan.
1st Line Engineer, Kingston-upon-Thames, KT1
SME with a fantastic culture, they have an annual team building event to bring all staff together and operate a specific program focussed on helping to improve all staff’s physical and mental well-being. There will be lots of opportunities to further enhance you skills and receive comprehensive training both on and off the job.
Salary Guideline: Fantastic base salary + flexible wider benefits package
The 1st Line Engineer jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- An SME business with a difference! The business is passionate about making sure their employees feel valued and actually enjoy coming to work.
- The business is committed to training and developing their employees. Many employees have studied for degrees and have been supported with further qualifications.
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve with the business. You will need to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude – you will be rewarded with diversity and excellent prospects (potential to progress into either a senior helpdesk or projects based role).
The 1st Line Engineer job will involve:
- Supporting the helpdesk and acting as the first point of contact for customers, providing 1st and possibly 2nd line support.
- Working with a variety of customers in and around London – this role will see that you get exposure to multiple industries, including; Renewable Energies, Property and Professional Services.
- Working with Office365 on a daily basis to a high level.
This 1st Line Engineer job will suit:
- An IT Support Engineer, 1st Line Support Engineer or 2nd Line Support Engineer with some experience of working within a ‘Managed Service Provider’ environment.
- Strong Office365 and Windows serve based skills.
- An IT Support Engineer / IT Technician / IT Engineer seeking something that is a bit more diverse with really good prospects.
- Someone who is passionate about IT, has good communication skills, is pro-active and wants a stimulating IT jobs role
This 1st Line Engineer job is commutable from Kingston-upon-Thames, Mitcham, Leatherhead, Hounslow, Twickenham, Epsom, Sunbury-on-Thames, Sutton and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Pete Hobbs at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”