This privacy notice outlines what you can expect in relation to any personal information which is collected, handled and processed by Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd, for recruitment purposes. Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd acknowledge and agree that your personal data will be processed in accordance with all applicable data protection laws. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) currently applies.
The personal information that Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd may collect, hold and process is set out below:
1.Information collected and processed for finding you a suitable role is as follows:
- Your name
- Contact details including your address, email address and telephone number
- Your CV / work experience / career history
- Your preferences including job title / role, location and salary
- Other relevant information provided by you (e.g. education, training and certificates)
2. Information collected and processed for individuals that are currently employed, are due to become employed or have been previously employed in a role through Euro Projects Recruitment:
- Identification such as a passport and / or driving license
- If required, permits and visas
- Date of birth
- National insurance number
- If required, outcome of criminal record checks and security clearance
- In certain cases, medical information
- References from previous employers
- Financial information (HMRC data, pension scheme details, court orders and statutory payments)
- A log of communications
This information will have been provided, or will be provided, by you or a public domain that we work with, such as a job board. In the case of references, these will be from your previous employer. Medical information may be supplied by a third party such as your GP or health consultant. The outcome of criminal record checks and security clearance checks (where relevant), will be supplied by the Disclosure and Barring Service or other external company applicable.
USE OF INFORMATION
The information under section 1 above may be used as follows:
- To match your skill sets with job vacancies, finding suitable positions
- In order to be considered for job vacancies
- To place you in employment
- To keep you informed of available opportunities, as they arise
The information under section 2 above may be used as follows:
- To establish that you have the right to work in the UK.
- To undertake relevant checks as required and as permitted by law.
- To deal with any medical issues relating to certain positions.
- To implement contractual arrangements and documentation once a role has been secured.
- To pay you once employed.
HOLDING OF THIS INFORMATION
All of the personal information Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd hold is stored on a secure database in the UK. Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd have procedures in place to protect this data such as anti-virus software, firewalls, a secured server, encryption and password protection on all devices.
DISCLOSURE OF THIS INFORMATION
Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd will always ask for your consent before sharing any of your personal information with potential employers.
Once you have secured a position, additional information (as outlined in section 2 above) may be required to enable the placement to proceed.
Potential employers will usually be located inside the European Economic Area (EEA), but on occasion may be outside of the EEA. Personal information shall not be transferred to a country or territory outside the EEA unless that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection or the appropriate safeguards are in place for your rights and freedoms. Before such a transfer takes place outside of the EEA, Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd will provide you with further information.
Your information may be shared with Euro Projects Contractors Ltd or EP Executive Search LLP, companies held within the same group as Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Other trusted third parties that Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd may share your data with include: HM Revenue and Customs, Pension Scheme Providers, Legal Advisors and other companies for the purpose of undertaking pre-engagement checks for a role or for paying wages.
WHAT IS THE LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING THIS INFORMATION?
- CV’s for job applicants: Job applications will be processed upon on the basis of consent.
- CV’s held on a public domain: All data we receive from a public domain such as a job board, will be processed upon the basis of legitimate interest – by uploading this information you have declared that you are open to new opportunities.
- Information and documentation to establish your right to work, as required, is processed by us as we are legally obliged to do so.
- The processing of medical information will depend on the circumstances, but will usually be for one of the following reasons: it is necessary to protect health and safety or to prevent discrimination on the grounds of disability or where consent has been obtained, if required.
- Should information in relation to criminal record checks be required, this will be processed on a legal basis and consent will be obtained.
- Once a placement has been secured, Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd may process your personal data, including financial information, for the purpose of you entering into a contract to fulfil your role and to enable us to pay you, depending on the specific contractual arrangements and circumstances.
- For the purpose of payment, where relevant, Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd are legally obliged to provide information to HMRC.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the personal information that we hold about you at any time. In addition to this right of access, you also have the right to erasure, restriction of processing, objection and data portability.
RETENTION OF YOUR DATA
Your data will be retained in accordance with the Data Retention Policy.
Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd will hold your CV and contact details on a secure database. This data is held to make you aware of future job opportunities that may be of legitimate interest. Your details will never be shared with a potential employer without your consent. Please be aware that the rights mentioned above apply at all times.
If you have been submitted to a vacancy for consideration, been placed in employment, or are due to be placed in employment by Euro Projects Recruitment, certain data may be retained for over five years for legal purposes. If you want to find out more please email email@example.com
If you have a concern about the way Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd are collecting or using your personal data, you should raise your concern directly in the first instance.
Alternatively, you can raise this with the Information Commissioners Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns.
Should you need to address any questions, comments and requests regarding our data processing practices, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.