Stephen Brown Recruitment, Staff Retention, Company Culture...
Welcome back to business and to 2019!
This is a great time to set new goals and to plan your future success. We have already received numerous calls from businesses looking at their recruitment strategy for the coming year. The top 3 reasons for strategic recruitment (rather than reacting to an unforeseen event, such as a resignation or an order), are currently:
- Succession Planning
- Planned Growth
Whatever your situation, taking the time to consider the opportunities and challenges faced by your business will enable you to plan for the type of people you may want to appoint. If you have recruiting plans yourself, we suggest that you start with the end in mind and ask yourself the following questions:
- “When we reach December 2019, what needs to have happened in the business for it to have been a great year?”
- “What difference will that make to us?”
Working back from this point, consider: “What do you need to do?” and “By when?” Keeping in mind it takes an average of 6 months to appoint a senior level position.
We can help you to:
- Write a results focussed Job Profile
- Define cultural fit
- Find you suitable candidates
- Interview and Select ‘A’ Players for your business
- Attract your candidate choice
- Build a high performing team
To kick start your recruitment plans for technical, executive and business professional positions this year, please call us on 01530 833825 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment with one of our senior consultants.