over 1 year ago
Welder / Fabricator, Coalville, Leicestershire
Skilled Welder Fabricator to join a growing family ran engineering business. Ideally you will have experience of both MIG and Stick welding to a good standard. Opportunities on either the dayshift or nightshift. Flexibility to travel to customer sites throughout Leicestershire and the surrounding areas.
Salary & Package: Competitive rate dependent on experience. Employed on a full time, self-employed basis.
This job will suit:
- An experienced Welder Fabricator with MIG welding experience.
- Anyone that has had experience in a heavy duty machinery / Quarry environment.
- Ideally hold an engineering qualification and have knowledge of wider fabrication duties.
- Knowledge of working to MIG and MMA (Stick) processes.
- Able to read and interpret Engineering drawings.
- Full UK driving license required.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Fantastic working environment with considerable growth projected.
- Opportunity to develop and grow existing skills.
- Dayshift position and Nightshift position available. Full time hours (No shift rotation).
- Working on a self-employed basis – either under an Umbrella company or as a LTD company contractor.
- Flexibility to work across multiple customer sites in and around the Leicestershire region.
The job will involve:
- Fabricating and welding a variety of heavy duty mechanical components within a quarry environment.
- TIG welding and fabricating materials for a wide customer base. Acting as a complete one stop shop for all aspects of engineering that includes the supple and manufacture of bespoke spare parts.
- On-site welding and modification on customer sites across Leicestershire.
- Complete welding and fabrication service manufacturing components to customer specification.
This job is commutable from Nuneaton, Hinckley, Leicester, Coalville, Market Bosworth, Tamworth, Leicester
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.