LB / 190801-121610-EP-INDHP
16 days ago
Contract Vehicle Technician, Nuneaton, Warwickshire
- Vehicle Technician role working within a R&D workshop of a global automotive OEM.
- 6 month contract – August 2019 to February 2020.
- Hourly rate of circa £15 per hour (LTD Company).
- Testing and rebuild of vehicles.
Contract Vehicle Technician jobs role. Preparing and setting up vehicles for R&D testing. Vehicle rebuild. Fitting of sensors and instrumentation. Support the recording of test data. Post test de-rigging of vehicles.
This job will suit:
- A Vehicle Technician, Vehicle Fitter, Automotive Technician.
- Experience with a vehicle manufacturing, R&D test or prototype build environment would be beneficial but not absolutely essential.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (e.g. City & Guilds, ONC or similar) in motor vehicle engineering or a similar engineering or automotive discipline.
This job is commutable from Coventry, Nuneaton, Hinckley, Warwick, Rugby, Leicester, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Tamworth, Solihull.
To apply please contact Lyndy Brooks at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: LB / 190801-121610