4 days ago
Transport Supervisor / Transport Line Manager, LE67 Coalville
Working for an established, successful and profitable transport , haulage and distribution storage business. You will be joining a growing team where excellent service and performance is key. Managing the transport function for the site day to day. Driver management within a busy retail distribution centre.
Salary & Package: £30,000 plus pension
The job will involve:
- Day to Day management of drivers and the transport team, ensuring drivers and vehicles deliver the schedule in the most efficient, compliant and professional way.
- Health and Safety, managing and improving Driver behavior, fuel efficiency issues, vehicle compliance, driver documentation etc.
- Fleet of approx. 100 vehicles, delivering to 450 retail stores Nationwide.
- Operating out of a modern facility with really nice offices and a lot of warehousing space.
- It’s a busy role. You will need to be well organised.
- Promoting a customer-first culture.
This job will suit:
- A Transport Manager / Transport Supervisor with a strong work ethic to deliver highs standard of logistics to its retails customers Nationwide.
- Good knowledge of Vehicle, Fleet and Driver Legislation, CPC, O License, HGV Class C+E / Class 1.
- Someone who values loyalty and wants to work for a friendly, highly stable business in a diverse role.
- Experience of warehouse and transport within a busy distribution centre.
This job is commutable from Coalville, Ashby, Leicester.
To apply please contact Jayne Baxter at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd