£25,000 - £30,000
4 days ago
Transport Planner / Traffic Controller / Transport Controller, LE67, Coalville,
Working for an established, successful and profitable transport, haulage and distribution storage business. You will be joining a growing team where excellent service and performance is key. You will have proven retail logistic experience and double-deck route planning to multiple drops. A good knowledge of the transport and RDC or NDC warehousing environment would be required.
Salary & Package: £25,000 -£30,000 plus pension
This job will suit:
- Proven experience of retail logistics and transport planning.
- A person who is able to build rapport/relationships with customers, drivers and internal customers.
Manage day to day transport plans and revise when necessary to ensure service levels are always met.
- Keen eye for managing accurate data on all systems.
- Experience of using an Advanced Planning System relating to mulitdrop / retail transport planning.
- An interest and enjoyment working in a transport team!
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Offering a competitive salary, in a modern office environment, good facilities and plenty of car parking!!
The job will involve:
- Working with the Transport team you will be involved in the day to day planning of regular runs and backloads
- Fleet size 100 vehicles approx., delivering to 500 retails stores nationwide.
- Ensuring all data is accurate to support invoicing, service levels and driver/vehicle compliance
- Building the relationship with customers and drivers to ensure deliveries are made right, first time.
- A good level of IT skills and the ability to pick up new systems would be an advantage
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful.
This job is commutable from Coalville, Ashby, Leicester.
To apply please contact «Dawn Mckenna» at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd