£30,000 + Pension
7 days ago
Transport Line Supervisor, Kirby Muxloe, Leicester
Working for an established, successful and profitable transport , haulage and distribution storage business. You will be joining a growing team where excellent service and performance is key. Managing the transport function for the site day to day. Driver management within a busy retail distribution centre.
Salary & Package: £30,000 plus pension
The job will involve:
- Day to Day management of drivers and the transport team, ensuring drivers and vehicles deliver the schedule in the most efficient, compliant and professional way.
- Health and Safety, managing and improving Driver behavior, fuel efficiency issues, vehicle compliance, driver documentation etc.
- Fleet of approx. 100 vehicles, delivering to 450 retail stores Nationwide.
- Operating out of a modern facility with really nice offices and a lot of warehousing space.
- It’s a busy role. You will need to be well organised.
- Promoting a customer-first culture.
This job will suit:
- A Transport Manager / Transport Supervisor with a strong work ethic to deliver highs standard of logistics to its retails customers Nationwide.
- Good knowledge of Vehicle, Fleet and Driver Legislation, CPC, O License, HGV Class C+E / Class 1.
- Someone who values loyalty and wants to work for a friendly, highly stable business in a diverse role.
- Experience of warehouse and transport within a busy distribution centre.
This job is commutable from Coalville, Ashby, Leicester.
To apply please contact Dawn Mckenna at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.