Ashby de la Zouch
about 1 year ago
- Trainee Service Technician, Ashby
- Multi-national B2B Supplier of a piece of equipment
- Varied, diverse interesting role with good prospects
- Company recently moved into a brand new £1m facility
Have you recently finished college or an apprenticeship or looking for a diverse, varied role where full training will be given as a Service Technician, Assembly Technician within a small service team in a highly successful Engineering business
This Trainee Technician jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established and profitable engineering / technical SME who are one of the world leaders in their market
- Brand new purpose built facility
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn and improve. You will need to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude. You will be rewarded with diversity and excellent prospects
- Full training will be given for this role
This Trainee Technician job will involve:
- Building Laminators on site
- Going out to do onsite demonstrations, installations and repairs
- Demonstrating systems in the showroom
- Ringing customers to answer queries
- The role includes travelling in the UK, with the occasional overnight stay, expenses are paid.
This Trainee Technician jobs role is based near Ashby De La Zouch, commutable from Ashby, Loughborough, Nottingham, Derby, Burton and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Dawn Conway at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.