26 days ago
Trainee Mechanical Technician, LE12, Loughborough, Leicestershire
Opportunity to develop and learn mechanical skills within a hands on tool room environment. The role is within a well-established manufacturer and has been created through growth. As a Mechanical Technician you will gain exposure to working within the company’s tool room and develop knowledge of design software. This is a varied role and won’t see you sat at a desk all day as you will learn more about the machinery and help setup the tools.
Salary & Package: c£18,000 to £20,000 with potential flexibility for the right person.
This Trainee Mechanical Technician job will suit:
- Someone who has worked with either a tool room or manufacturing environment and has an interest in developing a range of manufacturing based skills.
- Someone who is proactive and enjoys variety. Prospects to develop so enthusiasm and ambition are important for this role.
- Some formal qualification within an engineering or manufacturing discipline. We are looking for someone with an inquisitive mindset and enjoys tinkering / problem solving.
The Trainee Mechanical Technician job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Well established manufacturer with modern working facility.
- Opportunities to develop and progress throughout the business. As you gain more exposure across design and production then you will be able to apply your skills across different areas.
- Day shift based role. Wider perks and benefits, including online discounts. Competitive and flexible salary for the right person.
The Trainee Mechanical Technician job will involve:
- Taking completed tools and helping set up the machines within the tool room.
- Supporting the maintenance of tools and machines.
- Reading production and engineering drawings to ensure products will comply.
- Using 2D CAD software to help create tools based on customer orders.
This job is commutable from Loughborough, Leicester, Nottingham, Derby.
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.