about 1 month ago
Trainee Machinist – Injection Moulding, B64, Cradley Heath, Birmingham
Fantastic opportunity for a recently qualified individual who is looking to kickstart a career within engineering. You will have the chance to work alongside a senior machinist to learn the craft and develop key engineering skills.
This job will suit:
- Someone with an NVQ / HNC / HND / BTEC or similar within an engineering discipline.
- A hands on, practical person. Somebody who likes to problem solve and learn how machinery works.
- Career driven who will want to grow with the business.
- Good communicator and reliable approach to work.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Opportunity for a trainee to start a career within engineering.
- Growing injection moulding business that is part of a larger established group.
- Dayshift position with overtime prospects when you are up to speed.
- Friendly culture with a passion for developing their staff.
The job will involve:
- Working alongside experienced Machine Setters to understand the manufacturing process and see how the machines work.
- Producing injection moulded components for a range of customers.
- Learning how to interpret engineering drawings.
- Developing skills to grow your capabilities.
This job is commutable from Cradley Heath, Halesowen, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, West Midlands.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01530 833 825