Highly Competitive Base Salary + Fantastic Wider Benefits Package
almost 2 years ago
- Trainee Engineer job, North London.
- Multi-site, Defence sector engineering business, working on security and surveillance projects.
- Highly interesting / diverse projects, friendly culture, good track record of developing their people.
Trainee Engineer jobs role, we are looking for somebody with an interest in electronics engineering to work within a high growth and highly profitable Defence, Aerospace and Space business. You will be given lots of training and the opportunity to work with high tech communications equipment and internal business systems.
Salary guideline: Highly competitive base salary + pension + holidays + cycle scheme
The Trainee Engineer job will suit:
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (HNC/HND/Degree) in an electrical / electronic engineering or similar discipline.
- An individual who is ‘tech savy’. You may also have an interest in new and upcoming technologies.
- In this job you will be trained in Quality Assurance and Technical Support, so you will ideally have a strong desire to learn.
The Trainee Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Very friendly, professional and conscientious team, working within a modern R&D facility.
- This is a market leader within their industry and a highly reputable engineering business.
- Salary guideline: Highly competitive base salary + pension + holidays + cycle scheme
This Trainee Engineer job is commutable from Barnet, Edgware, Watford, St Albans, Hatfield, East Barnet, Enfield and the surrounding areas.
To apply, please Peter Hobbs at Euro Projects Recruitment
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies
Due to the high number of applications we receive for each vacancy, if you do not receive a response from us within 7 days please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.