9 months ago
Trainee Customer Support
- Days based position with an early Friday finish.
- Opportunity to work across a range of customer support duties, covering a range of admin / learning systems.
As Trainee Customer Support, you will have good organizational skills and have general IT skills. The Trainee Customer Support will be responsible for creating and amending documentation relating to customer orders and enquiries. This is a days based position within an established engineering business.
Salary & Package: c£17,500 as a guide – could consider an apprentice route with further development opportunities. 5% pension. 25 days holiday + banks. Early Friday finish!
This Administrator job will suit:
- A good communicator with an enthusiasm to learn and develop.
- Computer and Data Literate, Basic Mathematics combined with Analytical & Logical approach.
- Any prior Admin experience would be an advantage.
The Administrator job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established engineering manufacturer with a strong order book.
- Opportunity to develop and progress internally.
- Clean, modern working facility and friendly culture.
The Administrator job will involve:
- Supporting Paperwork such as creating Order Numbers on system, responding to customer queries, answering the telephone.
- Raising invoices / supporting export documents.
- Tracking shipments / processing customer returns.
This job is commutable from Lincoln.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.