9 days ago
Trainee Customer Coordinator
- Trainee jobs role, March Cambridgeshire
- You ideally need to have an interest in IT / Software / Technology
- Seeking trainee jobs in the Cambridgeshire region
- As a trainee you will need excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Trainee jobs role. A trainee job with the chance to work within a vibrant and growing sector. This is NOT a sales job but is commercial in focus – you will need to be interested in business and be able to engage with and develop relationships with customers.
Are you seeking a trainee role with a business that is passionate about innovation and growth? Are you passionate about securing a business focused trainee jobs role with excellent long term potential?
Are you seeking trainee jobs in the Cambridgeshire area? Commutable from March, Peterborough, Cambridge, Kings Lynn, Huntingdon, Spalding and the surrounding areas.
This trainee jobs role will suit:
- Someone with excellent verbal and written communications skills
- This role is with an expanding SME so you will need to be adaptable, flexible and happy to “wear a number of hats”.
- Passionate about securing a long term career.
- Someone who is highly organised with the ability to mulit-task.
- Someone seeking trainee jobs in the Cambridgeshire / Peterborough / Huntingdon region
This trainee jobs role will involve:
- Developing and managing client portfolios.
- Analysing customer data to improve customer experience.
- Holding product demonstrations for customers.
- Aiding in product design and product development.
- Handling and resolving customer requests and complaints.
This trainee jobs role is commutable from March, Peterborough, Cambridge, Kings Lynn, Huntingdon, Spalding and the surrounding areas.
To apply for this role, please contact Sophie Taylor at Euro Projects Recruitment.