Flexible for the right person
over 1 year ago
Toolmaker, LE18, Wigston, Leicestershire
A varied, dayshift position that will see you work with injection moulded products. Both CNC and sparking / EDM skills would be ideal for this position. Work with brand new machinery for an employer who really values their staff, offering annual pay reviews, a culture that’s prides itself on a healthy work life balance, and career progression when possible.
Salary & Package: Flexible starting salary + bonus (estimated 3 weeks annual pay) + 25 days holiday + Pension + Early finish on a Friday!
This job will suit:
- Experienced or Apprentice trained Toolmaker / CNC Machinist with a keen interest in manufacturing tools. We would ideally need prior knowledge of injection moulding for this position. Plastic extrusion experience could be considered for the right candidate.
- Knowledge of either Sparking, wiring, programming would be beneficial.
- Someone who enjoys the challenge of working on bespoke projects. Tools differ frequently so this is not a repetitive job.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- The job is with a market leading manufacturer within the injection molding industry.
- Established for over 40 years, whereby 40% of the total staff has been with the business for over 25 years.
- Headcount is just over 50 at present.
- Operate within a range of sectors; within the UK, Europe, and USA / Far East, offering stability and security moving forward. They are not a business who really on one or two key customers.
- Potential opportunities to progress. People have moved internally when the opportunity has arisen. Management recognises key strengths and reward high performers accordingly.
The job will involve:
- Manufacturing a range of bespoke precision mould tools for different sectors and batch sizes.
- Programming, setting, and operating CNC machines. CAD CAM skills would be beneficial, they use Creo and Visi internally but are open to other package experience
- About 90% of the work will be centered on CNC machining injection mouldings, with some manual aspects too.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.