£24,000 - £32,000
5 months ago
Are you an Electronic Test Technician / Electrical Test Technician seeking Test Technician jobs in the defence sector, automotive sector, engineering jobs in Coventry, jobs in Leicester?
Salary Guideline: £24K - £32K basic salary plus shift allowance, bonus, excellent pension contribution, company bonus, 27 days holiday plus bank holidays and other benefits.
This Test Technician job will suit:
- An Electronic Engineer / Electrical Engineer with an electronic testing / electrical testing / test technician background.
- You could have gained your experience in any of the following types of environments; electrical / electronic workshop; production or manufacturing facility; test laboratory; service or repairs role / facility.
- Practical experience of using test equipment such as oscilloscopes, voltmeters or similar equipment would be beneficial.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (BTEC / ONC / HNC) in an Electrical or Electronic Engineering discipline.
Working Environment, Opportunities and Rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised vehicle engineering business with ambitious domestic and international growth plans.
- Salary & Package: £24K - £32K plus shift premiums. This role will involve working on a rotating morning and afternoon shift pattern – 6am – 2.30pm and 2pm – 10.30pm. The wider package will include a bonus, excellent pension contribution, 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, sick pay and other benefits.
The Test Technician job will involve:
- Performing testing on a wide variety of military vehicles, vehicle components and sub systems.
- Tests are performed in accordance with various international standards and test specifications.
- A great job for car / vehicle enthusiast!
This Test Technician job is commutable from Coventry, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Leicester, Northampton, Tamworth, Solihull, Warwickshire, Leicestershire, West Midlands.
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01530 833 825