over 1 year ago
Technical Support Engineer
Electrical / Electronic Engineering or Computer systems degree with 2 – 5 years’ experience
Technical Support Engineer jobs within an established high technology company. A Technical Support Engineer with a degree in Electronics Engineering, Electrical engineering or computer science / systems engineering with 2 – 5 years’ experience having gained customer exposure in a technical environment.
This Technical Support Engineer job will suit someone with:
- Degree educated in Electrical / Electronic Engineer or Computer Science / Systems Engineering
- Happy with a bit of travel to customer sites giving pre and post sales service
- Good communication skills are really key – phone, email and in person
- You will be a self-starter – there is good support from the team, but you will have the ability to manage your day-to-day tasks without being micro-managed. Enthusiasm is key to that!
- A technical mind-set
The Technical Support Engineer working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Work within a dynamic, high technology company where no two days are the same
- Work as a part of an established and friendly but professional team that are part of a bigger organisation
- A competitive basic salary, employee benefits and working conditions
- Significant investment will be given to this person. You will have the opportunity to keep growing and to shape your future!
The Technical Support Engineer job will involve:
- Pre-sales and post-sales support for both the internal team and customers
- Feasibility studies and evaluations for customers
- Liaising with customers and suppliers
- Problem solving
- Logical testing
This Technical Support Engineer jobs role is commutable from Aldershot, Guildford, Farnborough, Tongham, Farnham, Woking and surrounding areas
To apply please contact Lyndy Brooks on Tel: 01530 833825 or email