£25,000 - £30,000
10 months ago
Technical Support Engineer. Cheshire
- Technical Support, Applications Engineer, Product specialist. This will suit an engineer, someone with a technical background who enjoys dealing with customers.
- Working for a multinational business with a market leading reputation. Manufacturing innovative systems & components.
- Flexible working, you will be able to be based commutable to Northwich in Cheshire but working from home will also be available
- Ideally you will have a background or formal qualification in Electrical Engineering or Electronics.
Salary & Package: £25,000 - £30,000 + Bonus + Phone + Laptop
This Technical Support Engineer job will suit:
- Technical Support, Applications Engineer, Product specialist, Customer facing engineer or someone with a technical background, working within an office environment accustomed to dealing with customers or suppliers.
- Someone with an interest in technology, engineering or manufacturing – possibly knowledge through a qualification (Degree, BEng, HNC, HND) or through practical hobbies or work experience.
- A positive attitude with the eagerness to learn and develop a long term established career, excellent role to progress yourself within a well-established SME business.
The Technical Support Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established business within the Automation sector, you will work with some really innovative and interesting products
- Great benefits package
- Entrepreneurial minded business, forward thinking. You will have a long term career with this business who set there employees up to succeed.
- Fantastic online portal to support settling in and development
This job is commutable from Northwich, Crewe, Warrington, Manchester, Stockport, Liverpool, Chester, Ellesmere port and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”