£ Competitive Salary
over 2 years ago
Nottingham based electrical engineering business. You will have ownership for a business unit in this electrical engineering business, selling to end users as well as to distributors of engineering products like RS Components and Farnell components.
Are you seeking technical sales jobs where you can have ownership of a business unit? Are you wanting to have a technical sales role where you can also be the product manager and help define the shape of a business area?
Are you in Nottingham seeking technical sales jobs / sales manager? You will need to have some mechanical and/or electrical engineering knowledge and excellent communication skills.
The Technical sales jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
· Company has 500 people worldwide but a small team in Nottingham. This role gives you the chance to head up sales in this business unit
· They supply into large engineering, oil and gas, medical and industrial customers as well as wider electrical utilities, sub stations etc.
· Located in Nottingham. Free parking and very close to Meadows Way West tram/rail links
· The staff, along with being friendly – have good length of tenure – a lot have completed 10 + years within the business
· Due to the varied nature of the business, your job will be diverse, interesting and stimulating. No two days are the same!
We are looking to recruit a positive, pro-active Sales Manager. Alternatively you may be a Regional sales engineer who is seeking a step up and have more ownership and responsibility.
This Sales manager jobs role is based in Nottingham, commutable from Nottingham, West Bridgford, Wollaton, Beeston, Clifton, Ruddington.
To apply please contact Dawn Conway at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd