£20,000 - £25,000
10 days ago
- Internal Sales, Technical Sales, Sales Advisor, Sales Coordinator or similar.
- Multinational B2B manufacturing business, you will get involved in a variety of really interesting projects.
- Excellent progression – a business that likes to promote from within, provides structured training around the customer base and product range.
- Good starting salary £20,000 - £25,000 + Bonus + Company benefits
The Technical Sales job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Multinational business, around 100 headcount in there UK operations. Impressive facility.
- Plenty of further development opportunities, employees in this team have regularly been promoted in the business. Scope to establish a success and long term career.
- Good starting salary £20,000 - £25,000 + Bonus + Wider benefits.
This Technical Sales job will suit:
- An Internal Sales, Technical Sales, Sales Advisor that has worked within a professional B2B environment – Engineering or Manufacturing is beneficial.
- There will be a technical element to the role, discussing queries with clients and an ideal opportunity for someone who has an Engineering qualification (Mechanical Engineering) who wants to establish a commercial career or gain experience in this area of business.
- Well rounded and varied role, someone who has good communication skills, used to dealing with customers and working closely with colleagues will be well suited.
This job is based in Coventry and commutable from Bedworth, Nuneaton, Rugby, Burbage, Hinckley, Lutterworth and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Dawn Mckenna at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.