£22,000 - £26,000
6 days ago
Salary & Package: £22,000 - £26,000 salary, pension, healthcare, and wider company benefits.
This job will suit:
- Supply Chain or Purchasing / Planning professional with experience in supporting operations in and engineering manufacturing organisation
- Excellent understanding of MRP (AX preferable or SAP etc.) systems and the ability to manage a diverse operation with multiple lines
- Good numerical and analytical skills – able to produce reports, on KPIs, On Time Delivery, Inventory Targets
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Genuine market leader in the design and manufacture of advanced technology systems for automotive, and specialist vehicle applications.
- You will be joining a business that is passionate about developing their people, they have great employee length of tenure across the business and former apprentices and graduates are now in leadership roles.
- Competitive salary, bonus, pension, healthcare, and wider company benefits.
The job will involve:
- Plan the required demand for the parts to the supplier and then place orders and expedite them.
- Ensure on time product supply to our customers through optimisation of MRP and logistics flow to achieve delivery and stock targets including understanding of, and negotiation with, the supply base..
- To develop MRP and stock management systems and processes.
- Visits suppliers to actively manage all order book and associated issues by creation and execution of appropriate action plans.
- Support the Supply Chain Manager and Senior Buyer / Planner.
This job is commutable from Coventry and surround areas
To apply please contact Jayne Baxter at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”