£19,500 to £20,300 per annum
3 months ago
Supply Chain Administrator, Lincoln
- Working for an established business within the engineering / technical industry, part of a purchasing team responsible a range or direct & indirect materials crucial to business operation.
- £19,500 - £20,300 salary guide.
- Internal opportunities to progress and develop.
- Very modern business who have invested throughout the company.
Working Hours: 7:30am to 4:00pm Monday to Thursday, 7:30am to 12:30pm Friday.
This Purchasing Administrator role will suit:
- A junior buyer, purchasing assistant, Supply Chain Administrator seeking a new challenge within a technical business that buy and sell across Europe & the UK.
- You will ideally have some purchasing administration experience. Could suit a detailed Administrator with a good eye for detail.
- Experience of working within a engineering, production, manufacturing type of industry would be beneficial.
- Good IT skills, able to handle and manipulate data
- Any exposure to MRP / ERP systems would be beneficial
- The team is friendly, conscientious and has a ‘can do’ attitude – you will need to share these characteristics.
This jobs role is commutable from Lincoln.
To apply for this role please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.
Reference – JP-SCA