10 months ago
Working within the shipping department ensuring that goods are received and stock is allocated and despatch accordingly.
Salary: c£17,500 - working a permanent day shift.
The job will involve:
- Printing paperwork and preparing parts for despatch.
- Producing export documents and updating the online systems.
- Supporting the stores function in general. Loading goods and ensuring the process is running smooth.
This job will suit:
- An experienced Stores Operative or someone who has worked within a warehouse / despatch environment.
- Someone who is organized and can manage various tasks.
- Good IT capabilities and can quickly learn systems to help update stock levels / orders etc.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Stable engineering company, the manufacturing site employs roughly 300 people.
- Competitive salary + benefits, including good holiday allowance, pension etc.
- The job is permanent and working on a day shift.
This job is commutable from Lincoln, Gainsborough, Worksop, Retford, Newark, Horncastle, Sleaford, Market Rasen, Scunthorpe.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd