£30,000 - £50,000
4 months ago
Role would suit a Software Engineer or Software Test Engineer that would enjoy a role that involves setting up / developing a testing environment and some software coding / software development. This is not a pure software testing role.
Salary & Package: £30K to £50K commensurate with experience, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, flexible start + finish times, some working from home available, 7% pension, annual company bonus, Bupa, life assurance, childcare voucher scheme.
This Software Test Engineer job will suit:
- A Software Engineer or Software Test Engineer with strong coding skills to be able to design and create automation test frameworks.
- Exposure to software testing and a variety of test automation tools would be advantageous.
- Experience of working within an Agile (or similar) environment / working with Agile software development processes (SCRUM, Kanban) and tools would be preferred.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in a software, engineering, IT, science or similar technical discipline.
The Software Test Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised technology and product development organisation with ambitious growth plans.
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering business operating in 40+ countries, part of £1billion t/o group.
- Great culture, one that truly supports and rewards employees.
- Very generous benefits package. £30K to £50K commensurate with experience, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible start + finish times, some working from home available, 7% pension, annual company bonus, Bupa, life assurance, childcare voucher scheme.
The Software Test Engineer job will involve:
- You will be joining a team focused on the development of class leading enterprise level, test planning, data acquisition and data management software platforms and applications.
- Assist in the development of an automation test strategy for both web and desktop applications.
- Develop and maintain automation test frameworks within a continuous integration and delivery environment.
- Assist in the selection of automation test tooling.
- Creation of automated tests in both web and desktop environments to verify functional and non-functional requirements.
This Software Test Engineer job is commutable from Kidderminster, Worcester, Birmingham, Hereford, Redditch, Tewkesbury, Evesham, Ledbury, Stourbridge, Stratford-upon-Avon.
To apply, please contact Kimmo Lappi