£30,000 to £40,000
11 months ago
Software Engineer – Loughborough
- Software Engineer jobs role, Software Developer jobs role.
- Small and agile advanced technology business developing products within the field of imaging, optics, x-ray, and metrology for industrial and security applications.
- Role would suit a Software Engineer or Software Developer with a C / C++ programming and background.
- £30K to £40K salary range + 25 days holiday plus all bank holidays + flexible working hours.
- Modern office and workshop facilities, ample free onsite parking, within a walking distance of Loughborough Railway Station.
Software Engineer or Software Developer to work on the development of novel components, subsystems and complete turnkey engineering solutions within the field of imaging, optics, x-ray, and metrology for industrial and security applications. You will have the opportunity to work closely with customers on projects from inception to delivery developing and implementing software for real time systems.
Are you seeking Software Engineer jobs or Software Developer jobs in Loughborough, Leicester, Nottingham, Derby areas (Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire)? Software Engineer jobs in Loughborough?
This Software Engineer job will suit:
- A Software Engineer or Software Developer with with good experience of C and C++ programming languages.
- Further experience with other Windows based development environments or LabView would be advantageous.
- Experience of working on software development projects focused on image processing and algorithm development is preferred.
- You will have a practical approach to problem solving as you will contribute to the solving of technical problems and the product build process.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in Physics, Computer Science or Engineering discipline – the job may suit a university based post-graduate, post-doctorate or a Software Engineer working within industry.
Company Overview & Benefits:
- Small and agile advanced technology business providing components, subsystems and complete turnkey engineering solutions within the field of imaging, optics, x-ray, and metrology for industrial and security applications.
- You will be joining a small and friendly business recognised as leaders within their field.
- Flexible working hours available and their modern office and workshop facilities are located within walking distance of Loughborough rail station and offers ample onsite parking.
- Salary commensurate with experience, initial guideline of £30K to £40K, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible working hours available.
This Software Engineer job is commutable from Leicester, Loughborough, Nottingham, Derby and surrounding areas.