7 months ago
- World Class technology developer with ambitious growth plans.
- Fantastic company culture - flexible working hours, opportunity to work from home.
- £35K to £55K salary range + bonus + pension + BUPA.
- Role would suit a Software Developer / Software Engineer with a C# .NET software development background.
Are you a Software Developer with a C# .NET software development background seeking software development jobs in an international team working on new exciting projects with cutting edge technologies?
Software Developer / Software Engineer jobs role. You will be working on the development of class leading data acquisition, automation and data management software platforms and applications. Software design and development of Windows application code in .NET 3.x/4.x environment. The primary development environment is C# .NET but their software solutions incorporate a diverse and stimulating range of technologies.
This Software Developer job will suit:
- A Software Developer or Software Engineer with experience of using C# in a .NET framework environment.
- Previous experience of working within a software development role in an engineering, scientific or technology development environment would be advantageous.
- Windows .NET experience, specifically WinForms or WPF is preferred.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in a software, engineering, scientific or similar technical discipline.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised technology and product development organisation with ambitious growth plans – UK headcount is set to double in the next 2 years.
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering business operating in 40+ countries, part of £1billion t/o group.
- Great culture, one that truly supports and rewards employees.
- Very generous benefits package. £35K to £55K salary guideline depending on experience, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible start + finish times, option of working from home a few days per week, 7% pension, annual company bonus, Bupa, life assurance, childcare voucher scheme.
This Software Developer job is commutable from Kidderminster, Worcester, Birmingham, Hereford, Redditch, Tewkesbury, Evesham, Ledbury, Stourbridge, Stratford-upon-Avon.
To apply please contact Kimmo Lappi at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: KL / 190108-153718