£40,000 - £45,000
almost 2 years ago
Site Manager – Process Plant. Horsham, West Sussex. c£45-50,000 basic plus benefits. Niche supplier of equipment, plant and solutions for water treatment and other applications, are looking to strengthen their site management team. Excellent opportunity for a degree qualified candidate in a Chemical/Process focused background to enhance their career with a company having an eye on succession planning!
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- The company specialise in the design and build of industrial equipment, plant and solutions for water treatment and other applications.
- Roughly 60/70 headcount business, roughly 20 million t/o with the vision to double within the next 5 years.
- Currently in the process of moving to a brand new, state of the art facility only a couple of miles from their current site.
- Friendly team in a company with a strong and diverse customer base. Strong on career development.
- Completive starting salary with an initial guideline of between £45,000 - £50,000. With wider benefits including; company pension, private healthcare and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
The job will involve:
- Projects will include; Industrial plant equipment, solutions for waste water treatment, hazardous waste and other applications.
- Provide Engineering design advice to contract managers for pre-contract designs.
- Managing all site operations, working closely with the client, principal contractor and subcontractors, to ensure installation contracts run to budget and schedule.
- Controlling all site aspects – health & safety, quality, compliance, planning, material delivery and staff control.
- Developing installation plans in conjunction with the project management team, taking a key role in site meetings.
This job will suit:
- An experience Site Manager with SMSTS and ideally CSCA and CITB recognized certificates. Any exposure to water treatment ideal, especially Thames Water passport and Eight2O site manager approval.
- Degree or HND/HNC qualified.
- Strong on Health & Safety awareness, with a focus on quality and timely delivery.
This job is commutable from Crawley, Horsham, Guildford, Leatherhead, Brighton, Shoreham, Worthing, Haywards Heath, East Grinstead, Reigate, Dorking, West Sussex, East Sussex, Surrey and surrounding areas.
To apply, please contact Jack Ludford